Join HyGear at the multi-disciplinary Bio360 Expo event with a common thread running throughout, showcasing today’s solutions and tomorrow’s innovations that will transition us from a fossil dependent society to a circular, renewable biosociety
It is an international meeting place for people and organisations who are engaged in and committed to accelerating the biotransition.
The event attracts 450-500 international exhibitors making Bio360 Expo a genuine point of exchange for global bioknowhow, including:
– Solid bioenergy: biomass and wood-energy, solid waste recovery, forestry and agricultural co-products for co/tri-generation, district and industrial heating, and renewable green gas.
– Liquid bioenergy: liquid biofuels for the road, maritime and aviation transport sectors
– Gaseous bioenergy: biogas, biomethane, bioNGV, green hydrogen for local consumption or broader distribution
– Biobased materials and products: bioplastics, biochemicals, biomaterials, biopharmaceuticals, biotextiles, biocoatings, bioadditives etc.
– Biochar: biochar has a large evolving range of usages from agriculture and soil management, for livestock, water management, construction, biocomposites …
– Carbon capture and utilization / storage (CCU/S)*: capturing and utilising CO2 for chemicals, fuels, feed, materials…
To find out how we can help business, come visit us at the Bio360 Expo and speak to our dedicated sales team!
ExpoNantes le Parc des Expositions
8 – 9 February 2023
Booth no. F30
Contact us to fix an appointment for your visit.