HyGear B.V. and its affiliates do not employ any automated decision-making. No decisions are made by any software or systems.
What information do we collect?
You do not necessary have to register with us in order to access our website. However, we may collect information from certain features such as contact and registration forms.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information that you provide us
You may provide us with information about you by filling in the forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone or email. This includes information that you provide when subscribing to our e-newsletter; the information may include your name, job title, organisation, phone number, email address, mailing address and any other details that you give.
Information that we collect about you
With regards to each of your visits to our website, we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information including the Internet Protocol (IP) address that was used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to particular pages, page interaction information such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs, and methods used to browse away from the page.
How do we use your information?
HyGear B.V. and its affiliates are committed to deliver relevant and useful information to you. To which, we may use your personal information to:
- provide relevant services to you such as allowing access or delivery and process or fulfilling a transaction;
- notify you about updates or changes related to our services;
- deliver promotional campaigns relevant to your interests;
- provide you with product, technical and other support to keep our services safe and secure;
- identify, analyse and evaluate usage of our website.
We may also use your personal information to:
- respond to your requests, enquiries, comments or concerns;
- conduct and administer surveys;
- enhance and improve our products and services.
When do we share your information?
HyGear B.V. and its affiliates will only share your personal information with your consent or as necessary, to provide service that you have requested or authorised.
We may share your personal information with third parties to perform services that they are hired to provide.
We may be required to disclose your personal information in good faith that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable regulation, law, legal procedure or other legal obligations;
- detect, investigate and help prevent fraud, security or other technical issues.
- if HyGear B.V. or any of its subsidiaries is acquired by, transferred or merged with another company.
6827 AV, Arnhem
+31 88 9494 300